I am a Lesbian and Need Your Support. ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

21 Mar 2013

I am a Lesbian and Need Your Support.



My name is Sheilla, i'm a 20 years girl and want you advice. 
I am a lesbian. I started this behaviour 5 years ago when I was in high school. 

My Parents and sisters do not about my new sexual orientation, although I am sure that my sisters might be suspecting my relationship with my close babe, to be nothing but a Lesbian relationship.
In my babe's absence, I go to town or parties to search for other lovely, young lesbians or straight young girls who will love to experiment it a girl and I enjoy making love with them. It is a rare fun, far better than the conventional love affair between a man and a woman.

Of late, I am beginning to be uncomfortable with this life style of mine, especially now that I find men unattractive and have developed a psychological feeling that they cannot satisfy me er00tic**lly. 

Not Minding how sweet being a Lesbians is, I have tried to stop this behaviour but it seems impossible to me.

Please FRESHGISTS  readers, advice me on how I can stop it because i don't want to be involved in it with any one close to me, as I am not strong enough to hold myself back in presence of pretty young ladies. I need you advise seriously. 
Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.