Video: Woman admits drinking human blood make’s her healthier ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

14 Jun 2013

Video: Woman admits drinking human blood make’s her healthier

Julia Caples of Pennsylvania, is not the usual blood sucker after having raised two children aged 9 and 24-years-old, and is also currently working as a care worker.

Her beautiful appearance can be deceiving and at 45-years-old, she likes to engage in a bit of blood guzzling every four weeks, which she thinks keeps her in good shape.


Julia, her husband and son
"When I feed off a person and drink their blood I feel stronger and healthier", Caples said.

“I know scientifically that there is a lot of nutrition in the blood, but maybe there's some value that we have not discovered yet. I feel more beautiful than at any other time. I'm drinking regularly. I'm also very healthy, as I have no health problems, and I have a lot of energy all the time," she also said.

Caples does not stalk her victims, instead, she meets up with volunteer donors in her local area after they undergo blood test, takes them to her home, where she cuts them open and feed on their blood.

The vampire did not start to drink blood regularly until she met her former husband.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.