What does the future holds? Video: Five-year-old Casanova with 3 girlfriends reveals his romantic dilemma ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

26 May 2014

What does the future holds? Video: Five-year-old Casanova with 3 girlfriends reveals his romantic dilemma

The clip was posted in YouTube few days ago, where it racked up nearly two million views in just three days

while some guys worry and to some extent commit suicide over not being attracted by lady, the five-year-old is stressed because he has too many girlfriends.

The youngest Casanova was filmed talking about his romantic dilemma on YouTube and left with no choice but to ditch one out of his three female admirers.

When asked by the female interviewer why can't he have three girlfriends, he replies: "I could have two - but I don't want three."

She further asked him: "Does it stress you out having that many girlfriends?" - he replied: "Yeah, it's like I have to give one up. It's like they are all pretty and I have to give one up."

She added: "It's rough being five isn't it?" he replied: "Yeah, I wish I was four again."


With this, I can’t guess what the future holds. As funny as it seems, it alarming because this kids are our so call future. I guess parents/guardians, there is much work to do to help save the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.