I need your Advice ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

20 Mar 2013

I need your Advice



Please help me post this and hide my Id (Lady in question)


I need advice because am troubled and confused. I am a girl of 26yrs tall and beautiful not that am praising myself. I have this guy i dated for more than 1 year now, he is a lawyer by profession but before i start to date him i told him about my past heartbreak he encouraged me and advised me to forget about the past that i should not allow my past to ruin my future, that all men are not d same, that i should try him because he come for real. On December 2011 he took me to his parents and siblings and introduced me as his to be.
Last year around March he sent me text to come that he has something important to discuss with me. When i came he told me that i should remove time from my mind and concentrate on my studies that he doesn’t want me to be pregnant while going to school. I was surprised to hear this from him because am already in my final year i tried to reason with him but to no avail.
In fact to cut the long story short he suddenly stop call or sent me text as he use to do either did he pick my calls or reply my text messages. I was totally confused because i did him nothing wrong. I tried to call him several times but he never pick my calls but if i use another line to call him he will pick but when he hear my voice he  pretend not hearing me and cut the call.
It has been more than 5 months now i have not heard from him, last time i saw him on facebok i tried to talk to him he didn’t reply, the next he did was to unfriend me from his friend list. This is d guy i love so much and tried all my possible best to make him happy. Please what am I to do? I have suffered heart breaks from men, i think they are after my body. In fact i see men as wicked, liars & deceivers. I have decided to be on my own but it’s not easy for me beside am not getting any younger.
Please i need your advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.