Celebrity Birthday: Ini Edo ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

23 Apr 2013

Celebrity Birthday: Ini Edo



Today (April 23) is the birthday of star actress, Ini Edo. She is from Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. She attended Cornelia Connelly College in Calabar for her secondary school education. She obtained a diploma in Theatre Arts from University of Uyo, and she attended University of Calabar, where she obtained a degree in English.

She has acted in more than 100 films, some of which are I’ll Take My Chances, Memories of My Heart, World Apart, Games Women Play, Queen of the Jungle, Soul of a Maiden, and Native Son.

1 comments:

  1. Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?

    A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out.
    Please let me know where you got your design.
    Bless you

    my blog - minecraft

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.