Different Text Messages I Saw On My Wife's Phone ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

3 Apr 2013

Different Text Messages I Saw On My Wife's Phone



Request from a reader:

It all happen that i got married to my wife about 8 yrs ago and we have two kids. I provide all necessary things at home both for her and my kids. Am an accountant and she is a nurse. Things seems to be going on fine between the two of us until early last year 2012 when her work roster which i am conversant with started changing. She now comes in anytime she likes and party a lot. Most funny thing i noticed is that each time she is at home, she's glued to her phone, she either be calling or testing at every given time. I became furious and suspicious. I set a plan to have access to her phone. I eventually succeeded and behold what i found was disgusting and unbelievable. some of the messages reads:

1. Can u please create a time for me this weekend so that i can be with you and flog me like a baby as you usually do.

2. Miss you so much and how i wish you can give it to now- i am dying to have you.
 
3. My love i woke up wit your thought allover, i shed tears almighty because i cant sleep. wish you are my husband and be at your side cuddling, romancing and doing it with you.
 
4. Please pick me at my work 2moro, i promise that i will not stress you because i will be the one to be on top doing the pounding.
 
On seeing it, i nearly fainted but later held on to my breath to adsorb the rude shock. Should i sent her packing before she ruin my life. 

Help please, your advice would be appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.