I AM INLOVE WITH MY ELDER BROTHER...PLEASE HELP ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

20 Apr 2013

I AM INLOVE WITH MY ELDER BROTHER...PLEASE HELP



Sometimes the way the world is going is very shocking and fast becoming what the bible prophecy a million yrs ago.

this letter was send to us by a young girl who send she is so in-love with her elder brother that she dont even mind making sure her elder brother relationship with his girlfriend dont work out so that hsibrother can have time for him.

below is the letter she send......

i am a young beautiful girl of 19,my mum is late and i stay with my dad and my 2brothers,to be frank with you ever send i saw my elder brother Pr*v*t* pt,i have not gotten myself back all i have ever think of since then is to sleep with him,and each time i see my i just clim*x ,i dont really no what to do i am confused plz help and advise me....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.