I Have A Man In My Life, Lesbians Should Stop Texting And Pinging Me---Nollywood Actres ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

4 Apr 2013

I Have A Man In My Life, Lesbians Should Stop Texting And Pinging Me---Nollywood Actres



She is well known in Nollywood most especially in the Yoruba genre. This single mother, who floated a foundation a while ago, Pinkies Foundations, Iyabo Ojo, has been having issues with lesbians who have become a pain in the neck for her. 

When she was asked what her reaction was on the Pinkie Foundation that’s believed to be a group founded for lesbians she said “A lot of people had different impressions about when we started, because of the name, the sexy Pink Ladies. 

So they thought it was a lesbian group, but 80 percent of the women in the group are married with kids. And I am not someone who supports lesbianism. I don’t have a problem with those who practice it, it’s their choice, but I do not believe in it because I don’t think it’s normal. So when people make such accusation, I just laugh.

I read a paper recently with the headline Iyabo Ojo in trouble over lesbian Party and I laughed. I do not want to talk bad about lesbians but I am not someone who supports it, and I don’t like them giving wrong impression about what I do, because I don’t want lesbians coming to me, pinging me or texting me and I have to start insulting or rebuffing them. 

I have actually done that. The media is actually sending the wrong message, when you talk about my group being a lesbian group, because I do not support lesbianism, I do not believe in it, I do not encourage it. I have not been and never will I be part of that.” 

On if she has a man in her life, “Yes, I have a man in my life and I believe in the normal way of life. I think it’s not normal, I think it’s mental dysfunction of anybody who does that.

I don’t see it as something that is right. I’m sorry if it sounds offensive to lesbians but I do not appreciate it. When they do it, it’s their life. I don’t condemn them for what they do, but I’m not a part of it.

Thanking fully, I’m using this medium to say it out to lesbians, they should stop texting me or pinging me, because I am not a lesbian and I do not appreciate it.

When they do that I would insult them, so they should please stop peddling all this rumors because it is not true,” she said. 

National Encomium

3 comments:

  1. Awesome article.

    Take a look at my page minecraft

    ReplyDelete
  2. With havin so much content and articles do you ever
    run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My website has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or
    outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help
    protect against content from being ripped
    off? I'd truly appreciate it.

    my weblog :: diet plans for women to lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking through a post that can make men and women think.
    Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!
    Quest Bars blogesaurus

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.