Big Brother Africa “The Chase” Opening Ceremony ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

21 May 2013

Big Brother Africa “The Chase” Opening Ceremony

Big Brother Africa – The Chase will be opened on Sunday 26th May 2013 with 28 new housemates, the opening ceremony is going to be a huge smash with performances from Nigerian, Kenyan and South African artist.

This year, Don Jazzy, D’ Prince and Wande Coal are set to take center stage at the launch, joined by south African Mafikizolo and top notch Kenyan Rap queen, STL.

Are you ready?

1 comments:

  1. I will immediately grab your rss as I can not find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Kindly permit me recognise so that I may just subscribe.
    Thanks.

    Also visit my website minecraft free

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.