Rick Ross Propose To Girlfriend with a Diamond Ring worth $500,000 ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

9 May 2013

Rick Ross Propose To Girlfriend with a Diamond Ring worth $500,000



American Rapper Rick Ross recently proposed to his girlfriend Shateria L. Moragne-el with a stunning $500,000 diamond engagement rin and she said yes! Apparently, the longtime power couple is officially engaged!

Shateria is a fashion designer, a philanthropist. But more importantly Shateria was with Rick Ross when he was just a small time rapper.
 

And she also stayed with Rozay after the assassination attempt earlier this year (She was actually in the car with him).
 Rick got himself a real treasure.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.

    Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it
    for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my
    own blog and would like to know where u got this from.
    cheers

    my blog post :: minecraft.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this weekend is pleasant for me, for the reason that this point in time i am
    reading this great informative post here at my house.


    my website ... Quest Bars

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.