Video: I regret my £5,000 NHS boobs job and now I want them reduced for free ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

9 Jul 2013

Video: I regret my £5,000 NHS boobs job and now I want them reduced for free

 Josie Cunningham, 23, a part-time model who had a £4,800 breast enlargement at taxpayers' expense has said she now wants the implants removed, and is expecting the NHS to foot the bill once more.

The model said she was being bullied for her small beast. Earlier this year she hits the headlines when she had her breasts increased from a 32A to 36DD on the NHS.

Despite appearing in numerous publications to show off her new bustier look; the mother-of-two is now claiming that her new curves are preventing her from finding work. 

In her words: They’re so big I find them embarrassing and I don’t feel I can do any modelling because they’ve attracted so much negative attention.. I’m thinking about having a reduction on the NHS.

‘I’m looking into charities that could help, but I think it’s down to the NHS because they made them so big,’ she argues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.