Video: Johannes Stoetter's: The World bodypainting champion. The beauty of body art. ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

7 Jul 2013

Video: Johannes Stoetter's: The World bodypainting champion. The beauty of body art.

The incredible works of art took Johannes up to five months painstakingly planning to perfect each of his amazing creations. Each work of his art took up to eight hours to complete using special breathable paint.

The stunning creations have earned Johannes, 35, the world bodypainting title.
Johannes Stoetter from South Tyrol in Italy has indeed replaced canvas with the human body.
This stunning image is actually five people decorated to look like a tropical tree frog.
Among Other creations is a transparent woman at the foot of a tree, Owl, melon, Re-leaf painting and Chip off the block.





Johannes said:
'I did my first bodypainting experiment in 2000.
'Five years earlier I had the idea to paint a human body but it took me until I was 23 to try it.
‘Bodypainting is special because the artwork is alive and can move.
'I found out about the bodypainting world championship and took part for the first time in 2009.
'To my amazement I finished fifth, and that was the beginning of a new bodypainting era for me.
'From that moment I was fixed on winning the world title.
'I started bodypainting full time, and in 2012 my hard work finally paid off - I won.
'It was one of the best feelings in my life.
'Bodypainting is special because the artwork is alive and can move
‘While a canvas painting lasts forever, a bodypainting exists only for a few hours.
‘A lot of my inspiration comes from nature. I think the secret of good work is to always have a love for it.’





Wow! I totally agree with you. One tends to archive more when you love what you do.
How much do you love your job?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.