Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh talks about her suicide attempt ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

12 Aug 2013

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh talks about her suicide attempt

 
The young Nollywood star recently has been facing a lot of critic in the movie industry which almost led her to commit suicide.

Tonto said, suicide is never the solution to any problem. This is for those who are contemplating it.

She posted this photo on her instragram page and wrote below it:


"WokeUp happy n decided to share diz***I've bin here b4 n I can tell u we stronger Dan our problemz/painz/Etc**That day I realized SUICIDE iz for COWARDZ**if u've gat no1 to talk to like mii I suggezt u strt wit GOD,diz shitzzzz crazy(world) but it iz Ourz dnt leave it in SHAME,ILOVEU"---Tonto Dikeh”

My dear life is not always fair sometimes, I guess it’s all design to make u stronger and prepare for a better tomorrow. No situation is worth our life. Believe in God, just a little faith in God is enough to move mountain. Be courageous, problems in life are inevitable but learning to manage them is the key for survival.

If you don’t have any reason to be happy, to love or to live, visit the motherless baby home, school of the blind and so on, then I believe you will have more than enough reason.

This world is full of shit; I know that nut keep smiling no matter the circumstance. The world is a beautiful place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.