Video: Breasts for rent, woman offers breastfeeding service for gay who choose to adopt newborns baby ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

9 Aug 2013

Video: Breasts for rent, woman offers breastfeeding service for gay who choose to adopt newborns baby

Few weeks after same sex marriage was legally recognized, some women have been making lot of money renting their breast to feed newborn baby for gay couple who choose to adopt.

A trained nurse, 29-years-old mother advertised her services as a benefit to the health of newborns. The classified advertisement was published on e-Ione, a website that offers products and services for rent. The woman goes by the name “cecilia232”. She lives in the Paris suburb of Boulogne, French.

She wrote:
"I am a young mother in good health, and a trained nurse aged 29. I am renting my breasts to suckle newborns. In one day, I can offer your baby up to 10 feedings. Gay males do not have a chance to breastfeed their babies; however, breastfeeding helps improve the baby’s health. Mother's milk provides comprehensive nourishment. Contact me via this site. Those who are not serious should stay away,”The price for one hour of nursing is $25. A full day of nursing is about $133 and $665 for a week of nursing.

1 comments:

  1. Hey this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors
    or if you have to manually code with HTML.

    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    Also visit my web-site; pick up artist

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.