Video: Florida man offers female beach goers $200 to kiss their behind ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

21 Aug 2013

Video: Florida man offers female beach goers $200 to kiss their behind

For some, going to the beach means seeing hot women in bikinis. For the Florida guy, looking at women in bikinis don’t please him enough,  but wants to touch and kiss the girls’ behinds

The man, who was named the “Butt-Kissing Flasher,” was described as a heavy-set man, around 35-years-old, with man boobs, and a tattoo on his right bicep.

Two women said they were given a note asking if he could kiss their behind for $200. 

The man wrote a note to the girls and dropped it next to the girls.
The note reads:

"I'll give one of you $200 or $100 each if you let me kiss your butt. Come up here and we can do it,” he wrote in the note. 
"If you wave at me, I'll drop to my knees and play with myself while you watch. I'll leave the money on the floor and I’ll walk away.”

When victims did not respond, he allegedly removed the towel and acted inappropriately. Instead of accepting his offer, the victims took a picture of the perverted man.

Police in Venice, Florida, said there have been at least four reports of the "Butt-Kissing Flasher".

The man is still on the run.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.