Brazilian businessman buries his £310,000 Bentley so he has can use it in the afterlife ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

20 Sept 2013

Brazilian businessman buries his £310,000 Bentley so he has can use it in the afterlife

The 62-year-old wealthy entrepreneur, who goes by “Count Chiguinho Scarpa”, who live in an expensive areas in Sao Paulo in a property spanning more than 14000m2, was inspired after watching a documentary on Egypt’s Pharaohs as his riches were buried with him when he died, so he decided to bury his £310,000 Bentley so he has can use it in the afterlife.

He made the announcement on his Facebook page. Struggling with sickness and death the rich man is making preparation so he don’t miss his greatest treasure - his new £310,000 Bentley convertible.

On his social network site he writes:

'I decided to do as the Pharaohs: this week I will bury my favourite car, the Bentley here in the home garden! Bury my treasure in my palace rssss !!!'

He says he’s digging the grave in the back garden of his mansion in Jardins, one of the wealthiest neighbourhoods in Sao Paulo.

He added:
'For those who doubt me, yesterday I already started making the hole in the garden to bury my Bentley! By the end of the week I will bury it'

In the TV interview he explains to viewers that he was travelling back from his farm after celebrating his birthday on Sunday and started thinking about how the pharaohs were buried with the most precious items in their life.

“I watched the film of the pharaohs and after seeing how they were buried with their treasures I decided that I wanted to copy them and bury my most precious item, which is my car,” he says.

In between his explanation, viewers tweet their comments. One says wryly: 'Chiquinho, is it true you want to bury your imported car because you don’t want to pay your taxes?'
'No,' he answers straight-faced. 'I’ve already shown all my documents to the authorities before doing the funeral.'

Another asks if he wants to adopt a family from Brasilia. He says he’s currently single and doesn’t want a family.  A lot of the comments are however, very critical and accuse him of wasting money. Instead of burying his car he should donate the proceeds to help Brazilian people.  ‘Maria Lucia’ sends a message begging Scarpa to send the car to her as she needs the cash.

1 comments:

  1. Sorry for the bad english. Please update your site, the burial of the Bentley was just a publicity campaign to chamr attention to organ donation. The car was not buried, he stopped the event, called all the journalists to a press conference and said: "Is there anything more valuable than a Bentley, and bury people without realizing: His organs!"

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.