Miley Cyrus: I Made History (VIDEO) ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

3 Sept 2013

Miley Cyrus: I Made History (VIDEO)



Miley Cyrus thinks everyone is just making too much of it. Finally she beak silence on her controversial MTV Video Music Awards performance.
In an interview the singer says she set out to “make history”
Miley Cyrus:
“I don’t pay attention to the negative, because I’ve seen this play out so many times… How many times have we seen this play out in pop music?” asks Cyrus.

She explains, “Madonna’s done it. Britney’s done it. Every VMA performance, anyone that performs, that’s what you’re looking for, you’re wanting to make history.”
“Me and Robin the whole time said, ‘You know we’re about to make history right now,’”
“What’s amazing is I think now, we’re three days later and people are still talking about it. 

They’re over-thinking it. You’re thinking about it more than I was thinking about it when I did it.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.