R. Kelly responds to ‘Village Voice’ story about past allegations of sexual assault ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

18 Dec 2013

R. Kelly responds to ‘Village Voice’ story about past allegations of sexual assault

According to v103 “The People’s Station”, R. Kelly stopped by the studios of Atlanta’s V-103 (aRadio.com station) on Monday, Dec. 16 to talk about his new album, Black Panties. During the interview, Kelly was also asked to address a recent story in The Village Voicewhich focuses on past allegations of sexual assault story nearly 15 years ago when he was working at the Chicago Sun-Times, included the infamous incident of Kelly urinating on a young girl.


In the interview Kelly said:


"Well I feel like I got the football man, and I’m running towards the touchdown and if I stop and look back or mess around, I’ll get tackled. When you get on top of anything, it’s very windy, It’s about holding your balance once you get up there…Spiritually, I’m a climber.”

1 comments:

  1. Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely wonderful.
    I actually like what you have acquired here, really
    like what you are stating and the way in which you say it.
    You make it entertaining and you still care for
    to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you.
    This is really a terrific site.

    Here is my website minecraft

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.