Super Eagle coach and team captain quit team ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

2 Jul 2014

Super Eagle coach and team captain quit team


After failure to qualify for the 2014 world cup quarter final, Super Eagle coach (Nigeria) Stephen Keshi and team captine, Joseph Yobo quit the team.

Keshi said, "I have to go back to my family and face fresh challenges,”.
Keshi tweeted:


Eagles Captain, Yobo Joseph also said he's had enough and can go no further as national team player.

"It was a bitter-sweet moment for me but I think it is time to focus on my family. It has been a long road. I never thought that I’d be here because I missed the last six games of the season through injury. They gave me an opportunity but it is unfortunate what happened. I gave my all,”
“I think I should give the younger ones the opportunity to forge ahead. I have nothing new to offer.” He said



1 comments:

  1. Today, I went to the beachfront with my children.
    I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to
    her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it
    pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
    LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!


    My web page :: minecraft net

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.