I broke up with my ex because he could not buy me a Range Rover Sport (Cossy Orjiakor) ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

15 Mar 2013

I broke up with my ex because he could not buy me a Range Rover Sport (Cossy Orjiakor)



Sexy screen diva and singer, Cossy Orjiakor also known as Nutty Queen, has confirmed that her relationship with her ex-boyfriend broke down because he failed to buy her a Range Rover Sport Utility Vehicle.
The actress who loves to flaunt her natural endowment was quoted as saying: ”It’s true but that was a long time ago. He just called me one day and said ‘Baby, I’m getting you a Range.’ Sometimes I wonder why some men make promises they know they won’t fulfill. 

“I would have reasoned with him if he had come to say ‘Sweet heart, look I don’t have that kind of money to buy a Range. I was just joking about it. Please I am sorry,’ we would have continued the
affair, but making it seem as if he was making issues out of it was being too childish. I did not sack him, rather he sacked himself” she said.
Cossy noted that she would get married one day but not until the right man proposes with a diamond ring.
In her words: “I cannot marry myself. When I get a proposal then I will consider it. For now, nobody has proposed to me. I am still waiting for the right guy. Whoever he is, should come along with a diamond ring. You never can tell.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.