Extreme piercing: Body artist creates 36mm hole in his cheeks ~ Uchenna Udekwe Blog Get our toolbar!

29 Jun 2014

Extreme piercing: Body artist creates 36mm hole in his cheeks

Joel Miggler, 23, from Küssaberg, Germany has taken piercing to a whole new level after creating huge 36mm hole into the side of his cheeks. But plans to eventually stretch them to 40mm.

Joel began modifying his body at the tender age of 13. Since then, he has spent over £4,000 altering his body to a grand total of 27 different piercings, as well as six tattoos, an implant and has even had his buttock branded.

Joel insists his look has not affected his life. He has been dating an artist and body piercer for over six months and when eating he simply takes smaller bites instead.

He said: 'When I walk around on the street, people only stare or sometimes ask me questions if they are interested in my jewellery.

'It is only on social networks that they mostly discriminate and offend me.

'My mother likes most of my modifications and she has supported my decision to look the way I do but she doesn't think the more extreme things, like my cheeks, are very beautiful.
'There is not one person or one thing that inspired me, I just enjoy playing with my body and blood.
'Having my cheeks pierced was not really painful, there was a local anesthetic involved in the procedure.
'My cheeks are currently 36 millimetre wide in diameter but my goal is to stretch them to 40 millimetres.'




Surprisingly, his mother is supportive of his decision to change his body, but not too fond of his cheek tunnels.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after approval. Thanks for visiting.